Tuesday, May 15, 2007

Still Waiting...

I am so frustrated!

It has been two weeks since our last cardiologist visit and we still do not have a date for Abby's sedated echocardiogram. This has to happen before they can schedule her surgery. I called Dr. Castro's office again today to see if I could figure out what the hold up was. They knew nothing. Now I'm waiting to hear back from them.

I really didn't think this would take so long. My anxiety level is pretty high. I'm just ready to get this show on the road and have this all behind us!

1 comment:

Debbie & Pete said...

Alison, Bryan, Anna and Abby,

Sorry to hear things aren't going as smoothly as you would want. Know that my thoughts and prayers are always with you. If there is anything that I can ever do, please call. We love you all!!!