Monday, October 15, 2007

A Quick Visit with Dr. Castro

Abby has been refusing her bottle the past week. As in, hardly taking in any formula. It's been worrying me, so I brought her in for a once over by Dr. Castro this afternoon.

The official diagnosis: "I think she figured out that her formula tastes like crap."

Her heart functions looks wonderful, and nothing seems to be wrong. She sent us home a 24-hour Holter Monitor just to be sure. Last time it took a lot of Pam cooking spray and a few weeks of scrubbing to get the stickies off. Let's just hope she doesn't unplug it!

Now I have to figure out how to get her to tolerate the nasty tasting formula.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ah, I've been in the "how do I get my child to drink nasty crap" situation before. Not easy. But I'm so impressed at how well you handle it all.